|Birthname||Matthew Weston Goss|
|born on||29 September 1968 at 18:21 (= 6:21 PM )|
|Place||Lewisham, England, 51n27, 0w01|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°37' 13°18 Asc. 27°03'|
British musician, immensely popular to screaming fans in 1987. Their band with original material, consisting of Matt, his younger twin brother Luke and Craig Logan (4/22/1969) was named "Bros." For two years, they were England's hottest group and teenage heartthrobs, scoring eight consecutive Top Ten hits, including the chart-topping "I Owe You Nothing." Their debut album, "Push" sold 300,00 copies within its first week of release and in excess of five million worldwide. During their first year, they completed a World Tour of a dozen countries, of which the video was released in 1988. Over their peak-six years, Bros recorded three successful albums, including thirteen Top-5 singles and selling 17 million records worldwide. At that time their World Tour video outsold Michael Jackson/s Thriller with over 250,000 copies sold.
Logan left the group a duo in January 1989 and they continued as a duo for a decade in spite of management problems and teeny-bopper’s fickle tastes but nothing matched that first fantastic two years.
The twins went on as singles, Luke into acting and Matt singing. He made his American stage debut
at Carnegie Hall as part of a benefit concert, "Sounds Of A Better World, Small Voices Calling," a charity event for children. His much anticipated album, while currently in production, is expected to be released during summer 1998.
- business associate/partner relationship with Logan, Craig (born 22 April 1969)
- sibling relationship with Goss, Luke (born 29 September 1968). Notes: Twins
- Work : Gain social status 1987 (Height of popularity)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1988 (Video released)
- Social : Left group January 1989 (Logan left the group, Brothers becomes a duo)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Younger brother)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Teen-age heartthrob)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Bros)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.