|born on||31 October 1966 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Denain, France, 50n20, 3e23|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°34' 00°48 Asc. 26°32'|
French Neo-Nazi and bigoted fanatic. The son of a railroad worker, Gos was not married.
On 8 May 1990, at the instigation of Gos, four skinheads desecrating a Jewish cemetery, in a case which caused a political storm in France. They smashed 39 tombs and removed the body of an 81-year-old man who had recently been buried, placing graveyard emblems on his corpse and simulating his sodomization with a beach umbrella.
Gos died in a motorcycle accident on 23 December 1993 after he hit a car. The driver of the car, Rachid Belkir, who ran a bar in Sorgues, was found in the Rhone river on 16 September 1996, his body riddled with bullets and his feet cast in cement.
On 24 April 1997, the four skinhead vandals were jailed, Olivier Fimbry and Patrick Laonegro for the maximum two years, while Yannick Garnier and Bertrand Nouveau were given 20-month sentences. All admitted the vandalism and said that Jean-Claude Gos threatened to kill them if they told anyone.
- Death by Accident 23 December 1993 at 8:00 PM in Avignon (Motorcycle/car accident, age 27)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth and death records in Didier Geslain archive, 'guerre 1914-1918' pdf file, pp. 78-79.
Same data: Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 37, 1/1997
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Fanatical)
- Traits : Personality : Difficult/ mean spirited
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Borderline Personality Disorder
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Skinheads)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Vandalism, desecrated cemetary)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Motorcycle/car)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 27)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (High profile media attention)