|born on||14 January 1944 at 18:49 (= 6:49 PM )|
|Place||Long Beach CA, USA, 33n47, 118w11|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||23°48' 14°20 Asc. 03°44'|
American youthful evangelist who, from the time he was an adolescent, toured and preached the Bible Belt for 15 years. He became an actor in 1971, playing himself in the film "Marjoe." His role in "Marjoe" was followed by B films and minor TV roles. Gortner produced "When You Comin' Back, Red Ryder?" in 1978.
He was married at age 16 and had one daughter. Gortner married Candy Clark in 1978; the relationship lasted for only a year.
- Relationship : Marriage 1960 (Married at age 16)
- Relationship : Marriage 1978 (Married Candy Clark for a year)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Evangelist)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Second marriage lasted one year)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Minor TV roles)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Evangelized in Bible Belt)