|born on||8 January 1956 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Marysville CA, USA, 39n08, 121w35|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°42' 03°12 Asc. 05°56'|
American homicide; he shot his 11-yr-old sister and her girlfriend to death on 10/03/1970, c. 3:00 PM CDT, They were hunting for hickory nuts in the woods behind their home near Brimfield, IL. After shooting them both with a rifle, Gorsuch tried to hide the bodies.
When the girl's bodies were found, the 14-year-old boy could give no reason for his act and denied it. On 10/08/1970, he was charged with murder and found guilty in March 1971, was given 25-60 years prison.
After two years he was allowed to go to school outside of prison and given a state allowance of $500 a month. However his parole was denied 6/14/1976.
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 3 October 1970 (Shot sister and friend to death)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
T. Pat Davis quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Two)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Shot girls)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (25 to 60 years)