|Birthname||Alexei Maximovich Peshkov|
|born on||28 March 1868 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Nizhny Novgorod, Russian Federation, 56n20, 44e0|
|Timezone||LMT m44e0 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°36' 22°30 Asc. 10°03'|
Russian writer, famed from his first publication in 1898.
He grew up in poverty and harshness with little schooling, yet preached a heroic and optimistic view of life that was new to Russian literature at that time.
Died 6/18/1936, Moscow, Russia.
- associate relationship with Lenin, Vladimir (born 22 April 1870)
- associate relationship with Stalin, Joseph (born 18 December 1878)
- associate relationship with Trotsky, Leon (born 7 November 1879)
- friend relationship with Chekhov, Anton (born 17 January 1860 Jul.Cal. (29 Jan 1860 greg.))
Penfield Collection spec, who adds that Barbault believed he had Pisces rising. Old-file has 2:35 AM. The date in Americana is specified as NS. Andre Barbault in personal correspondence with LMR May 2001 states that he has no record of the data and has never given the birth time.
- Traits : Mind : Education limited
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (Poverty in youth)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book