|Birthname||Delta Lea Goodrem|
|born on||9 November 1984 at 00:36 (= 12:36 AM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEDT h11e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°20' 14°25 Asc. 26°17'|
Australian singer-songwriter, barefoot pianist, actor, and cancer survivor.
From the time she was a young child she was singing and dancing and began writing songs at the ripe old age of 12.
In 2001 she had her debut single on Sony records She was subsequently cast in "Neighbours" as a shy young girl with a tremendous voice. She achieved great success with her album, "Innocent Eyes." Since then her singles have sold more than 1.7 million copies many international fans. In July 2003 she was diagnosed with Hodgkin's disease but is in remission.
From 2012 to 2013, she served as a coach on The Voice Australia, and also appeared on The Voice Kids Australia in 2014. She returned to The Voice Australia in 2015.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2001 (first single released)
Sy Scholfield quotes book by Kerrie Davies, "Delta" (Crows Nest, NSW: Allen & Unwin, 2005), pp. 10-11.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest daughter of two children)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (The Voice Australia coach and mentor)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar, piano)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.