|born on||17 May 1947 at 06:08 (= 06:08 AM )|
|Place||Flushing, New York, 40n46, 73w49|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°40' 14°02 Asc. 03°41'|
American family trauma, the mother of Christopher and former wife of Steve; divorced in 1988.
Pam's dad, Ernest J. Reepmaker, said he partly blamed his daughter for grandson Chris Golly's troubles. He said Chris was close to no one that he knew of except for his mother and father. After Pam separated from Steven, she rented a home several miles away. "She'd make a date with him to go to a movie and dinner and a couple hours before she'd call up and give him out-of-your-mind excuses." Pam Golly died in October 1990 of a drug overdose.
- child relationship with Golly, Christopher (born 27 May 1976)
- spouse relationship with Golly, Steve (born 23 June 1944)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1988 (Steve)
Judy Johns quotes her for B.C. former client
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Fatal OD)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Abusive - Neglectful (Avoided son)