|born on||23 June 1944 at 15:50 (= 3:50 PM )|
|Place||Hollywood, California, 34n06, 118w20|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||02°18' 09°54 Asc. 08°33'|
American homicide victim, shot to death by his son Chris on 2/22/1994, shortly before 1:14 AM, at which time a family tenant called the police.
Steven was a Vietnam veteran, avid gun collector and electrical equipment supplier. Neighbors said he had a reputation as a strict disciplinarian and was described by a neighbor of 15 years as "… an unfriendly, humorless neighbor who used to treat the family dog roughly during walks, grabbing the animal by the collar and yanking him. I always thought he would be a difficult father." Steven and Pam, Chris's mom, had divorced in 1988, when the boy was 12. After their separation, Pam rented a home several miles away. She'd make a date with Steven to go to a movie and dinner and a couple hours before she'd call up and give him some out-of-your-mind excuses. Pam Golly died in October 1990 of a drug overdose.
Steven's business partner and 30-year friend, Yo Hasegawa said that Steven Golly and his son often went target practicing and that the AR-15-type rifle was one of their favorite weapons. "I knew he had bought it for his son and they used it a lot for target shooting. I know the son had shot that gun a lot."
The last meal Steven and his son Chris were to share together was without their usual friction over Christopher's drug and school problems. After promising his friend that he would not take action on his threats to kill his dad, Chris took laughing gas, turned up his stereo full blast and waited for the inevitable entrance of his father into his room, when he shot him with the AR-15 rifle. Shortly after this, he fulfilled part of his earlier threat and killed a newly graduated policewoman in a round of shots at police officers and police cars called to the scene of the shooting. Christopher then took a .22 caliber pistol and shot himself.
- child relationship with Golly, Christopher (born 27 May 1976)
- spouse relationship with Golly, Pam (born 17 May 1947)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1988 (Pam)
- Death by Homicide 22 February 1994 at 01:14 AM (Shot to death by son, age 49)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Judy Johns quotes him for B.C. former client
- Traits : Personality : Difficult/ mean spirited (Unfriendly, humorless)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Wife died of drug OD)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Hardship - Little money (Always fighting with son)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Business partner)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Gun collecting)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Target shooting)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Killed by son)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Electrical equipment supplier)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Vietnam veteran)