|born on||11 October 1951 at 00:50 (= 12:50 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°52' 25°59 Asc. 08°18'|
French musician, a singer and former member of Tai Phong as well as songwriter and composer for other pop stars including the mega-celebrity Celine Dion.
Although he began his training in classical music he switched to pop and soul music and picked up the guitar in 1968. After completing his compulsory military service, he joined the group Tai Phong. Their first album together was released in 1975 with its single "Sister Jane" becoming a smash hit. The group split up in 1979 and Goldman began performing as a solo singer. It wasn't until two years later in 1981 that his ability as a songwriter was recognized, and his hit "Il suffira d’un signe" sold over 500,000 copies.
He and his first wife Catherine have three chldren.
Born 9 days after English singer Sting (same ascendant).
- associate relationship with Fiori, Patrick (born 23 September 1969)
- associate relationship with Pagny, Florent (born 6 November 1961)
- associate relationship with Sirima (singer) (born 14 February 1964)
- business associate/partner relationship with Fredericks, Carole (born 5 June 1952)
- business associate/partner relationship with Jones, Michael (1952) (born 28 January 1952)
- friend relationship with Grégoire (singer) (born 3 April 1979)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1975 (Tai Phong's first album)
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.