|born on||21 October 1868 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Plock, Poland, 52n33, 19e43|
|Timezone||LMT m19e43 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°12' 04°59 Asc. 21°56'|
Polish-French anarchist writer: poet, playwright, art critic, journalist and essayist.
His friends included Jean Moréas, Antoine Bourdelle, Camille Claudel, André Gide, Max Jacob, Henri Matisse, Henri de Régnier, Henri-Pierre Roché, Auguste Rodin, Jules Romains, Séverine, Edmond-Marie Poullain, and so on.
He died from tuberculosis on December 28, 1907.
- friend relationship with Claudel, Camille (born 8 December 1864)
- friend relationship with Gide, André (born 22 November 1869)
- friend relationship with Jacob, Max (born 12 July 1876)
- friend relationship with Matisse, Henri (born 31 December 1869)
- friend relationship with Rodin, Auguste (born 12 November 1840)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Mécislas Golberg, anarchiste et décadent: 1868-1907" by Pierre Aubéry (Paris: Minard, 1978), p. 7: "Il était né le 21 octobre 1868, à neuf heures du matin, à Plock, en Pologne russe, fils de Schlomo Leb Goldberg, commerçant âgé de 26 ans et de Julie Danzyger, âgée de 30 ans. La traduction d'un extrait des archives civiles des religions."
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Anarchist)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Critic (Art critic)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Vocation : Writers : Poet