|Birthname||Iain Alan Sutherland Glen|
|born on||24 June 1961 at 19:10 (= 7:10 PM )|
|Place||Edinburgh, Scotland, 55n57, 3w13|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°58' 12°52 Asc. 00°50'|
Scottish actor best known for his roles in the "Resident Evil" films and for portraying Ser Jorah Mormont on the TV series "Game of Thrones" (2011-). He won the Silver Bear Award in 1990 at the Berlin International Film Festival for his portrayal of the murderer Larry Winters in the film, "Silent Scream." His prior films include "Gorillas in the Mist" (1988). Other notable roles include Jack Taylor in the series of the same name and Jarrod Slade in "Cleverman" (2016).
Glen was educated at Edinburgh Academy and University of Aberdeen, and theatrically trained at RADA, London. He has appeared onstage as MacBeth and as Henry V with the Royal Shakespeare Company. In 1998, he played in "The Blue Room" with Nicole Kidman. The play, which started in a tiny London theatre, transferred to New York in September 1998. The sole actors in the play, he and Kidman both strip off during the show. One New York theatergoer complained that he got more than he bargained for when Iain Glen cart wheeled nude across the stage.
He was married to Susannah Harker from 1993 to 2004, they have one son, Finlay (born 1994). His partner is now actress Charlotte Emmerson, and they have two daughters; Mary (born September 2007) and Juliet (born 2012).
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Game of Thrones (born 17 April 2011). Notes: Played Ser Jorah Mormont, 2011-
- role played of/by Frank, Otto (born 21 June 1865). Notes: Glen played Frank in TV series, "The Diary of Anne Frank," 2009
- role played of/by George VI, King of England (born 14 December 1895). Notes: Glen played George in TV film, "Into the Storm," 2009
- role played of/by Jung, Carl Gustav (born 26 July 1875). Notes: Glen played Jung in film, "The Soul Keeper," 2002
- role played of/by Winters, Larry (born 23 January 1943)
- Work : Prize 1990 (Silver Bear Award)
- Relationship : Marriage 1993 (Susannah Harker)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1994 (Birth of son, Finlay)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 (Appeared in "The Blue Room")
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2004 (Susannah Harker)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities September 2007 (Birth of daughter, Mary)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2012 (Birth of daughter, Juliet)
Pulsar No.7 quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theatre, Shakespeare)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Silver Bear award)