|Birthname||William Ewart Gladstone|
|born on||29 December 1809 at 08:15 (= 08:15 AM )|
|Place||Liverpool, England, 53n25, 2w55|
|Timezone||LMT m2w55 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°18' 00°08 Asc. 05°05'|
British politician, the P.M. of Great Britain under Queen Victoria 1868-1874, 1880-1886 and 1892-1894. He originally wanted to become a priest but entered public office to please his dad. He found his place in finance to become one of the most famous British political leaders. Died of cancer 05/19/1898, Hawarden, England.
- associate relationship with Victoria, Queen of England (born 24 May 1819)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Disraeli, Benjamin (born 21 December 1804)
- parent->child relationship with Gladstone, William Henry (born 3 June 1840)
- (has as) worker relationship with Primrose, Archibald (born 7 May 1847)
Pagan in "Pioneer to Poet" gives "about 8:00 AM, breakfast time." Leo's "Esoteric Astrology" gives 8:00 AM.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (P.M.)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book