|Birthname||de Guiche, Lillian|
|born on||14 October 1896 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Springfield OH, USA, 39n55, 83w49|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°33' 00°50 Asc. 23°41'|
American actress and silent film star. Luminous on stage, she was never as brilliant in "talkies." She and her sister Dorothy, two years younger, were featured in many pictures after 1912, including "Birth of a Nation," 1915. A natural as an actress, she did over a hundred films in a career of some 75 years.
She died in her sleep in her Manhattan, NY home 2/28/1993, 7:03 PM.
Steinbrecher verifies 1896 from a mutual friend. PC gives the spec time. Old-file has the same date, 3:15 AM. (A news obituary said she died at 99, which would be 1893. Church of Light gave 1894, 5:40 AM CST. Reference in five locations jgive 1896.)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two girls)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister Dorothy also actress)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater, luminous on stage)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book