|born on||29 October 1882 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Bellac, France, 46n07, 1e02|
|Timezone||LMT m1e02 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°21' 19°50 Asc. 16°59'|
French novelist, essayist, diplomat and playwright. He is considered among the most important French dramatists of the period between World War I and World War II. His work is noted for its stylistic elegance and poetic fantasy. Giraudoux's dominant theme is the relationship between man and woman—or in some cases, between man and some unattainable ideal.
A famous quote by Giraudoux is "only the mediocre are always at their best".
- business associate/partner relationship with Jouvet, Louis (born 24 December 1887)
- Social : Return Home 1915 (awarded Legion of Honour for service WW I)
- Relationship : Marriage 1918
- Work : Great Achievement 21 March 1940 (work for government: président du conseil supérieur de l'information)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Collection Didier Geslain
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (for children of royalty)
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (novels)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (in tandem with Louis Jouvet)