|Birthname||Giraudiere, Max Henri Jacques Marie de la|
|born on||8 March 1932 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||Stein St. Denis, France, 49n04, 0e47|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°09' 05°55 Asc. 09°31'|
French engineer, the manager of a sugar company and the director of several distillation and sugar companies. Later he was named the director and general president of Generale Sucriere. He married on 5/02/1958.
On 1/20/1995, 5:30 PM MET, he, Bernard Dumon and Yves Dumon all died in a Falcon 20 crash in Bourget, Stein St. Denis, France. (48 N.53, 2 E.24)
- business associate/partner relationship with Dumon, Bernard (born 16 July 1935)
- business associate/partner relationship with Dumon, Yves (born 18 April 1943)
- Death by Accident 20 January 1995 at 5:30 PM in Bourget, Stein St. DenisFrance (Plane crash, age 62)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.15, 1/1995
- Vocation : Engineer : Industrial
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Sugar companies)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Plane crash, terminal)