|born on||14 February 1942 at 02:15 (= 02:15 AM )|
|Place||Rabat, Morocco, 34n02, 6w51|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°43' 06°59 Asc. 24°22'|
French film actor and stage comedian. "My birth wss unexpected by my parents, aged of 40. I have a brother, twelve years older" he said. Famous for his role in the movie "Trois hommes et un couffin", interpreted by Tom Selleck in the US remake "Three men and a baby". Also known for his qualities of vocalist.
He is Calvinist, his wife's religion, Maaike Janssen (Dutch immigrant comedian) He married Maaike in 1966. Their daughter, Géraldine, was murdered on 1st November 2004. When a child, he lost a friend aged of six. He created "Bonté divine" (Divine goodness) for the theater, represented by the three monotheistic religions.
- associate relationship with Boujenah, Michel (born 2 November 1952)
- associate relationship with Coluche, Michel (born 28 October 1944)
- associate relationship with Dussollier, André (born 17 February 1946)
- parent->child relationship with Giraud, Géraldine (born 17 May 1968)
Paddy de Jabrun quoted bc in Horoscope (1987).
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress