|Birthname||Annie Suzanne Girardot|
|born on||25 October 1931 at 02:20 (= 02:20 AM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 10, France, 48n5219, 2e2127|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°43' 14°44 Asc. 15°22'|
French actress at the top of her career in the 1970s. She was a member of the Comedie Francaise Theatre Troupe beginning in 1954 and made her film debut in 1955. Her appearance in "Rocco and His Brothers" in 1960 earned her critical acclaim. She was awarded the prestigious César award in 1976 and again in 1995. The author of two memoirs (1989 and 1993), she made her last film appearance in 2007.
She married fellow actor Renato Salvatori in 1962. He died in 1988.
Suffering from Alzheimer's disease, she died February 28, 2011 in Paris.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1955 (Film debut)
- Relationship : Marriage 1962 (Renato Salvatori)
- Work : Prize 1976 (First of two César awards)
- Death of Mate 1988
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1989 (First memoir)
Steinbrecher Collection: Gauquelin ns 3/0714 had 2:00. The Geslain archive holds a copy of the birth record, which has 2:20 am.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Actress)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (César)