|born on||4 March 1875 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||La Broque, France, 49n07, 6e11|
|Timezone||LMT m6e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°06' 24°52 Asc. 14°09'|
French sociopath, murderer and suicide victim.
So-called first scientific murderer and made money from complex schemes, lavish entertainer and bon vivant, circle of friends. Admirer and friend Louis Pernotte, an insurance broker, gave him power of attorney; Girard insured him for 300,000 Francs. Had a lab of germ cultures, gradually poisoned Pernotte then told his widow that he was owed 200,000 Francs, which she paid. Tried to kill a couple more with mushrooms but failed. Insured a war-widow lady, April 18 poisoned her. Her death was so soon after the insurance that he was suspect, arrested 8/21/1918. Before the trial, he killed himself in May 1921 by swallowing a germ culture.
Gauquelin "Murderers and Psychotics," N.9, p.23
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Sociopath)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Scheming and entertaining)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Killed people for insurance monies)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Swallowing germ culture)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Germ culture)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection