|born on||7 June 1943 at 06:45 (= 06:45 AM )|
|Place||Knoxville TN, USA, 35n57, 83w55|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||15°51' 06°14 Asc. 05°07'|
American writer acclaimed as one of the most fiery poets of black expressiveness. She earned her B.A. in history in 1967. Imaginative, political and strong-willed, she published her first book of poetry "Black Feeling, Black Talk" in 1968 and a second book the following year. Her peak years were 1970-1973 with TV, recorded readings, awards and an Honorary Doctorate in April 1972.
Giovanni had a son on 8/31/1969.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1968 (First book of poetry)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Traits : Personality : Fiery