|born on||8 June 1955 at 07:50 (= 07:50 AM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°55' 18°36 Asc. 21°59'|
American homicide victim, murdered at age 24 on 12/20/1979 by her lover Bradford Pendergast (b. 6/06/1950) in Norwood, MA. Her beau was so possessive and jealous he would not take her out where other men might see and admire her, and so controlling that when she broke it off, he went to the place where she worked, slashed his wrists and smeared her and her car with his blood. He stalked her and made repeated phone calls, ignoring the Restraining Order that she had requested.
On 8/21/1979, Pendergast was convicted of threats and sent to State Mental Hospital for observation, and from there to jail on 9/28/79.
Patty worked at the bank as a teller and customarily went home for lunch at 1:15 PM. Out of jail on a 24-hour leave, Pendergast kidnapped her at gunpoint. He fled with the captive girl, evading helicopters, squad cars and police cruisers on search, with her mom and eight brothers and sisters on alert. Pendergast stabbed Patty 29 times and pushed her out of the car in Middleborough, MA where her body was found that night. Six months later, he was convicted of first-degree murder and given life in prison.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Stabbed to death)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Kidnapping victim (Kidnapped)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (Lover stalked and threatened her)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Murdered at 24)