|born on||7 June 1937 at 07:57 (= 07:57 AM )|
|Place||Leigh-On-Sea, England, 51n33, 0e38|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°06' 23°50 Asc. 26°43'|
British astrologer and statistician who specializes in genetics, blood groups, etc. Founder (1984), editor and publisher of "Considerations" which he discontinued in early 2006 due to rising costs, decreased circulation, and his own "less than perfect health." It was considered by many to be the best astrological journal available. He founded the publication along with Axel Harvey, and in 1988 he became solely responsible for its production. All editions are now freely available online.
He was married to Australian astrologer Julienne Mullete, with whom he has two sons, Noah (1973) and O'Dhaniel (1976?).
- spouse relationship with Mullette, Julienne (born 19 November 1940)
David Fisher quotes him to the Astrological Association
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Considerations)