|Birthname||de Oliveira, Pereira do Prado|
|born on||10 June 1931 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Juazeiro, Brazil, 9s25, 40w30|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°34' 11°59 Asc. 02°55'|
Brazilian musician, a guitarist, singer and composer, the main influence of the bossa nova musical trend. His American fame was the result of his outstanding Carnegie Hall show in 1962 and two years later, his Getz/Gilberto LP - with sax player Stan Getz - became one of the Top 40 and earned him six Grammy awards. Gilberto has a guitar rhythm that is unique and superb.
- Work : Gain social status 1962 (Performance at Carnegie Hall)
- Work : Gain social status 1964 (Released album with Stan Getz)
Marcello Borges quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Worked with Stan Getz)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Noted guitarist, bossa nova)
- Notable : Awards : Grammy (Six)