|Birthname||Martin John Gilbert|
|born on||25 October 1936|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°54' or|
British historian and honorary Fellow of Merton College, University of Oxford. He was one of the most prolific historians in the world, the author of over eighty books, including works on the Holocaust and Jewish history.
His work on the Churchill biography started in 1962, when Randolph Churchill asked Gilbert to help him with research on the biography of his father. After Randolph’s death in 1968, Gilbert took over the biography project himself, and added six more volumes to the two that had already been published — along with other books, such as "Churchill and the Jews." From 1968 to 1988 he dedicated his working life to research on Churchill.
He died 3 February 2015.
- other associate with Churchill, Winston (born 30 November 1874)
Birth time unknown. Starkman rectified to 0.31.52 GMT
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction