|born on||12 September 1935 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||Rochefort, France, 45n57, 0w58|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°58' 16°42 Asc. 03°42'|
French Christian advocate, a modern day apostle. Dressed in jeans and leather jacket, he travels through France and hangs out in bars. He hosts a weekly radio show on "Radio Notre-Dame" in Paris. He is the owner of the ‘’Bergerie de Faucon’,’ a sheep farm converted to a rehabilitation center for drug users.
Gilbert is the author of more than a dozen books - some of which are translated into six languages, including Un prêtre chez les loubards, 1978 and La rue est mon église, 1980. All the proceeds help to pay the wages of a number of his assistants.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1978 (Book released)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.10, 7/1994
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Radio show host)
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Vocation : Religion : Spiritual Leader/ Guru (Modern day apostle)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Drug rehabilitation center)
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly (Puts action into his Christian beliefs)