|born on||25 June 1932 at 00:25 (= 12:25 AM )|
|Place||Lucera, Italy, 41n30, 15e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°11' 23°22 Asc. 16°35'|
Italian Secretary General of the Senate for 12 years; became Minister of the Government of Fanfani. From 1959 he was a member of the managing staff of the Senate, holding positions in the Elections Committee, the Inquiry Commission on the Vajont, assistant to the secretary-general, parliamentary councilor and in charge of the General Affairs Office, all up until 1975. Since June 1992 he has been the Secretary General of the Presidency of the Republic.
Gifuni received the Knight Grand Cross of the order of Merit of the Italian Republic in 1993 for his juridical studies. He is married with two kids.
- Work : Prize 1993 (Knight Grand Cross of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic)
- Work : New Job June 1992 (Secretary-General of the Presidency of the Republic)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1959 (Managing staff of the Senate, varying political positions, 16 yers)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol. 4
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Secretary General, Minister)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Knight Grand Cross)