|born on||2 March 1950 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Tamworth, Australia, 31s05, 150e55|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°47' 07°55 Asc. 15°09'|
Australian actress who gained national attention as the sexy blonde secretary in the sordid TV soap "The Box," 10/1973 to 11/1974. Fed up with her image, she quit the show. However she continued her typecast in two Aussie movies, "End Play," released 12/1975, and "Petereen," 6/1981. With more national fame for nudity and theater tours, she was named Actress of the Year in 1979.
Giblin had a daughter, Romy, and married the baby's dad, stage designer Axel Bartz November 1983, putting her career on hold for a couple years. She came back to TV as a bitchy character in the series "Sons and Daughters," April 1985 and the show became the TV sensation of the year, making front page news. When the series ended in April 1987, Giblin made a career move to theater on October 1988, doing various plays.
Articulate, forceful, opinionated with great cheekbones and huge pale eyes, Giblin is well liked in the business.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1985 (Two year popular noted TV series)
Frank C. Clifford quotes her, time from her dad 3/1994
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (The Box, Sons and Daughters)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Actress of the year)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Axel Bartz)