|born on||17 November 1920 at 23:58 (= 11:58 PM )|
|Place||Manchester, England, 53n30, 2w15|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°22' 16°01 Asc. 05°19'|
British-American noted family, wife of Hugh Gibbs for many years.
They gave their kids a start in their musical career. Barbara was a one-time band-singer whose husband, Hugh, died at 73 in 1993. She has outlived three of her four sons: Andy died on 10 March 1988, Maurice on 12 January 2003 and Robin on 20 May 2012.
- parent->child relationship with Gibb, Andy (born 5 March 1958)
- parent->child relationship with Gibb, Barry (born 1 September 1946)
- parent->child relationship with Gibb, Maurice (born 22 December 1949)
- parent->child relationship with Gibb, Robin (born 22 December 1949)
- has other family relationship with Gibb-Rhodes, Berry (born 29 September 1964)
- Death of Child 12 January 2003 at 12:45 AM in Miami (Maurice, age 53, heart attack during surgery for intestinal blockage)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Tashi Grady quotes her
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (The Bee Gees)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Moved to U.S.)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection