|born on||1 August 1942 at 17:30 (= 5:30 PM )|
|Place||La Spezia, Italy, 44n07, 9e50|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°44' 11°50 Asc. 18°40'|
Italian sad eyed actor, the tragicomic protagonist of many Wertmuller films. He often played the little guy who was bucking the system. In the early '60s, he acted in his first play. His films include "Swept Away" and "Love and Anarchy," for which he won the Best Actor award at Cannes in 1973. Giannini acted in over 50 performances, some of which he co-wrote and directed for film as well as TV. He is the recipient of numerous awards, including two more Best Actor awards, the Grolla d’Oro in 1992 and the Pegaso d’Oro in 1993.
Giannini graduated with an engineering degree in Naples before his studies at the Academy of Dramatic Arts in Rome.
- parent->child relationship with Giannini, Adriano (born 10 May 1971)
- spouse relationship with Giampalmo, Livia (born 14 October 1941). Notes: Ex-husband
- Work : Prize 1973 (Cannes Best Actor Award)
- Work : Prize 1992 (Grolla d'Oro Award)
- Work : Prize 1993 (Pegaso d'Oro Award)
Bordoni quotes B.C. (Davies quotes him for between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM in "Signs of the Stars.")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Over 50 performances)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Secondary)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Co-wrote scripts)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Cannes Best Actor, numerous others)