|born on||7 September 1965 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Adjud, Romania, 46n04, 27e11|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°10' 00°13 Asc. 02°28'|
Romanian soprana and opera star, she has starred in productions at many of the world's illustrious opera houses, including Covent Garden and the NY Metropolitan.The raven-haired beauty made her international debut in 1992 at Covent Garden. In 1995 she signed an exclusive recording contract with Decca records followed by a 1998 contract with EMI. Although she has had tumultous business relationships with managers and directors, she is nevertheless in great demand.
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1995 (With Decca Records)
- Work : Gain social status 1992 (International debut at Covent Garden)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1998 (With EMI)
Mihaela Dicu quotes Gheorghiu's information by e-mail saying "The birth hour was provided by Angela Gheorghiu herself to one of my friends in December 2004. Knowing that my friend will take an interview to the soprano for a prestigious Romanian magazine, I asked her to ask Angela when she was born."
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (Beautiful singing voice)