|Birthname||Timothy Christopher Ware Getty|
|born on||14 June 1946 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°01' 22°15 Asc. 17°33'|
American noted family, John Paul Getty's youngest and favorite son, the fifth son, from his fifth wife, Louise Dudley Lynch.
In 1955, the boy had brain surgery for a tumor that was pressing on his optic nerve and he was losing his sight. Two years later the growth reappeared. As his head was misshapen, there were three operations in August, 1958 to reset his skull. He died under anesthetic on 8/17/1958.
- child->parent relationship with Getty, J. Paul (born 15 December 1892)
- sibling relationship with Getty, George Franklin (born 9 July 1924). Notes: Half-sibling, same father
- sibling relationship with Getty, Gordon (born 20 December 1933). Notes: Half-sibling, same father
Original data (14/6/1946, 9pm, LA) had these source notes: Church of Light "from news clippings." Robert Lenzner, "the Great Getty," 1986, gives June 15, 1946.
Sy Scholfield quotes "As I see it: the autobiography of J. Paul Getty" (Getty Publications, 2003), p. 121: "On June 15, 1946 [sic], Teddy gave birth to my fifth son, Timothy. She was then at our home in California ... My diary entry for the day: 'My darling Teddy gave birth to a son yesterday at 9 am. He weighs 4 pounds 14 ounces — a seven months baby." Scholfield notes that the birth must have occurred on the 14th because the news was printed the next day: "Stork Visits Paul Gettys, Leaving Son" by Hedder Hopper, Los Angeles Times, 15 June 1946, p. 2: "Theodora Lynch ... gave birth to a 4-pound 12-ounce baby boy early yesterday in Santa Monica Hospital." Same date (14/6/46) in the online California Births index. On 28/5/14 Scholfield changed the time from 9pm to 9am.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Brain)
- Personal : Birth : Premature
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 12)