|born on||14 September 1940 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Nogent-le-Rotrou en Eure-et-Loir, Fr, 48n19, 0e49|
|Timezone||GDWT h2e (is double war time)|
|Astrology data||21°27' 27°31 Asc. 14°52'|
French astrologer and data collector, the publisher of a small bimonthly newsletter of data. Didier is a graduate of the School of Astrology of Paris of Jacques Berthon and Monique Kalinine. He collaborated with Andre Barbault for nearly ten years and with Richard Pellard on his review "Astrologos."
Founder and organizer of Astro-Freedoms and the DDD, he is the member-founder of the association of the professional researchers of dates of birth.
With 20 years of experience teaching astrology through cultural structures in Mantes La Jolie, Meaux, Eaubonne, Saint-Leu-la-Forêt, Courbevoie and Puteaux, Didier has conducted conferences at various Congresses. He has a background of Radio France and TV and is a member of the Federation of the French-speaking Astrologers (FDAF) and their representative with the 22nd Congresses of the FAES in Montpellier.
LMR quotes him by email, 1/2003
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Worked with Andre Barbault for ten years)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Astrology)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Astrological data research)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Astrological radio programs)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Newsletter)