|born on||11 August 1905 at 20:30 (= 8:30 PM )|
|Place||Munster, Germany, 51n57, 7e37|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°25' 08°16 Asc. 05°37'|
German engineer and mining assessor who became a member of the SS Institute of Hygiene though he still had close links to Christian anti-Nazi Resistance. Under suspicion by the Nazi Party, he was arrested by the Gestapo in 1936, expelled from the Party and sent to a concentration camp for several years.
He managed to rejoin the Health Department of the SS in 1941, was reinstated and given the responsibility of handling poison gas in the camps. He told the Resistance what he knew and tried to report to the Free World but was either not believed or seen as a propagandist. Overwhelmed by a sense of responsibility and guilt, he committed suicide in Cherche-Midi Military prison on 7/17/1945.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Health department)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (While in prison)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp (Interred by Nazis for several years)
- Vocation : Engineer : Industrial