George V, King of England
|Birthname||George Frederick Ernest Albert|
|born on||3 June 1865 at 01:18 (= 01:18 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°26' 01°03 Asc. 02°02'|
British royalty, the second son of Edward VII and Princess Alexandra and heir to the throne when his brother, the demented Prince Albert Victor, died in 1892. He was trained for the Navy and became Vice-Admiral in 1903. Succeeding his father in 1910, he gained immediate and lasting popularity for his courage and national devotion during WW II. He married Princess Mary of Teck in 1893; six kids; five sons and a daughter.
The story endures that when he suffered from terminal illness at age 70, his doctors gave him a merciful overdose of morphine with the agreement of his family, 1/20/1936, 11:55 PM, Sandringham, London.
- associate relationship with Baldwin, Stanley (born 3 August 1867)
- associate relationship with Churchill, Winston (born 30 November 1874)
- associate relationship with Lloyd George, David (born 17 January 1863)
- associate relationship with MacDonald, Ramsay (born 12 October 1866)
- parent->child relationship with Edward VIII, King of England (born 23 June 1894)
- parent->child relationship with George VI, King of England (born 14 December 1895)
- parent->child relationship with George, Duke of Kent (born 20 December 1902)
- parent->child relationship with Henry, Prince (1900) England (born 31 March 1900)
- parent->child relationship with John, Prince of England (born 12 July 1905)
- parent->child relationship with Mary, Princess of England (born 25 April 1897)
- child->parent relationship with Alexandra, Queen Consort (born 1 December 1844)
- child->parent relationship with Edward VII, King of England (born 9 November 1841)
- spouse relationship with Mary, Queen Consort (1867) (born 26 May 1867). Notes: Happy
- sibling relationship with Albert Victor, Prince (born 8 January 1864)
- sibling relationship with Alexander John, Prince of Wales (born 6 April 1871)
- sibling relationship with Louise, Princess (1867) (born 20 February 1867)
- sibling relationship with Maud of Wales (born 26 November 1869)
- sibling relationship with Victoria, Princess (1868) (born 6 July 1868)
- other kin relationship with Alexander Cambridge, 1st Earl of Athlone (born 14 April 1874). Notes: Cousin and brother-in-law
- has other family relationship with Nicholas II, Czar of Russia (born 6 May 1868 Jul.Cal. (18 May 1868 greg.)). Notes: Cousins
- Death by Disease 20 January 1936 at 11:55 PM in London, England (Age 70, possibly euthenasia)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lyndoe in AA 4/50, "official record." Same in Sabian Symbols No.383. Dana Holliday quotes Kenneth Rose, "King George V," p.1, "Queen Victoria's journal noted his birth as half-past-one in the morning."
Sy Scholfield quotes 1:18 a.m. from official birth announcement: "Birth of a Prince," The Times, 5 June 1865, p. 9.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Vice-Admiral)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)