George II, King of Greece
|born on||20 July 1890 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Tatoi Palace, Greece, 38n0946, 23e4737|
|Timezone||LMT m23e4737 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°51' 07°51 Asc. 15°33'|
Greek royalty, the eldest son of King Constantine who ruled 1922-1923 and 1935-1947 with a government in exile in London in WW II.
George II died at Athens 4/01/1947.
- child->parent relationship with Sophie, Princess of Prussia (born 14 June 1870)
- other kin relationship with George I, King of Greece (born 24 December 1845). Notes: Grandfather
- compare to chart of Nation:Greece:Proclamation and End of Monarchy (born 12 October 1935)
- Work : Gain social status 1922 (King of Greece)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1 April 1947 at 12:00 noon in Athens, Greece (Age 56)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
British Journal of Astrology 10/1936, "between 6:00 and 7:00 PM LMT." Robson in BJA 12/1936 quoted him to a colleague for 7:00 AM. SS No.381 gave July 19, 1890, 9:00 AM LMT.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Greece)