George I, King of Greece
|Birthname||Prince Christian Wilhelm Ferdinand Adolf Georg of|
|born on||24 December 1845 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Copenhagen, Denmark, 55n40, 12e35|
|Timezone||LMT m12e35 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°55' 06°44 Asc. 22°20'|
Danish-Greek royalty, elected King of the Hellenes in 1863. He was crowned at age 18. George married Princess Olga of Russia in 1867 and they had six kids: their son, born in 1868, later became King Constantine.
An attempt was made on George's life in 1898. After his war against Turkey in 1912, he made a triumphant entry into Salonika, where he met his death from assassination by a drunken patriot 3/18/1913.
- sibling relationship with Alexandra, Queen Consort (born 1 December 1844)
- other kin relationship with George II, King of Greece (born 20 July 1890). Notes: Grandfather
- has other family relationship with Oxenberg, Catherine (born 22 September 1961). Notes: Great-grandfather/great-granddaughter
- compare to chart of Nation:Greece:Proclamation and End of Monarchy (born 12 October 1935)
- Work : New Career 1863 (King of the Hellenes)
- Relationship : Marriage 1867 (Princess Olga of Russia)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1868 (Birth of son)
- Health : Violent trauma 1898 (Attempt made on life)
- Social : Begin Travel 1912 (War against Turkey)
Alan Leo stated time given "in a letter." He rectified the time to 7:54 PM and in Modern Astrology 5/1913 he gave 7:30 PM. Old Moore journal 4/1908 gave 7:00 PM; Wemyss in Modern Astrology 7/1932 gave 7:30 PM; Lescaut quote3d Choisnard for 7:30 PM in Language Astral. SS No. 380 shows a chart for 7:32 PM.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Princess Olga)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (King Constantine)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Assassinated)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Denmark and Greece)