George Alexander Louis of Cambridge, Prince
|born on||22 July 2013 at 16:24 (= 4:24 PM )|
|Place||London St Mary's Hospital, England, 51n3102, 0w1023|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°59' 28°17 Asc. 27°10'|
The son of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and his wife Catherine. He was baptized on 23 October 2013 by the archbishop of Canterbury with water from river Jordan.
He is third in the line of succession to the thrones of the 16 Commonwealth realms: the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, the Bahamas, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Grenada and Belize. He is preceded by William's father, Charles, Prince of Wales, and by William himself.
The Prince belongs to the House of Windsor. Patrilineally, he is a member of the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.
- child->parent relationship with Catherine, Duchess Cambridge (born 9 January 1982)
- child->parent relationship with William, Prince (1982) (born 21 June 1982)
- sibling relationship with Princess of Cambridge, Charlotte (born 2 May 2015)
- has other family relationship with Charles, Prince of Wales (born 14 November 1948). Notes: grandson
- has other family relationship with Diana, Princess of Wales (born 1 July 1961). Notes: grandson
BBC reported "A bulletin - signed by the Queen's gynaecologist Marcus Setchell, who led the medical team that delivered the baby - was taken by a royal aide from St Mary's to the palace under police escort. The document said: "Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 4.24pm today."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First born)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family