|Birthname||Susan Melody George|
|born on||26 July 1950 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Surbiton, England, 51n24, 0w18|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°29' 20°33 Asc. 21°02'|
British actress, in films from childhood. The daughter of a sax player and a former show-girl, she made a debut at four and played in the London theater at 12. Since the late '60s, she played leading roles in British and American films that emphasized her nymphet sexuality. Along with much British TV, her American films include "The Strange Affair," 1968, "Mandingo," 1975 and "A Small Town in Texas," 1976.
Her name was linked with Jack Jones, and she later married actor Simon McCorkindale.
- spouse relationship with MacCorkindale, Simon (born 12 February 1952)
David Fisher quotes Marjorie Orr for a letter from her.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Simon McCorkindale)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut age four)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women