Georgi, Grand Duke of Russia
|Birthname||Georgi Alexandrovič Romanov|
|born on||27 April 1871 Jul.Cal. (9 May 1871 greg.) at 02:15 (= 02:15 AM )|
|Place||Tsarskoye Selo, Russian Federation, 59n43, 30e25|
|Timezone||LMT m30e25 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°55' 14°26 Asc. 22°20'|
Russian royalty, the second surviving child of Czar Alexander III and Czarina Marie Feodorovna, the former Princess Dagmar of Denmark.
He was heir to the throne after his brother Nikolai succeeded to the throne on 20 October (jul.)/1 November (greg.) 1894, but died of tuberculosis in Abastumani, Georgia on 28 June (jul.)/10 July (greg.) 1899.
- child->parent relationship with Alexander III, Czar of Russia (born 26 February 1845 Jul.Cal. (10 Mar 1845 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Maria Feodorovna, Empress of Russia (born 26 November 1847)
- sibling relationship with Michael, Grand Duke of Russia (born 22 November 1878 Jul.Cal. (4 Dec 1878 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Nikolai II, Czar of Russia (born 6 May 1868 Jul.Cal. (18 May 1868 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Olga, Grand Duchess of Russia (1882) (born 1 June 1882 Jul.Cal. (13 June 1882 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Xenia, Grand Duchess of Russia (born 25 March 1875 Jul.Cal. (6 Apr 1875 greg.))
- Death of Father 20 October 1894 Jul.Cal. (1 Nov 1894 greg.) in St.Petersburg (Czar Alexander III, nephritis, age 49)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death by Disease 28 June 1899 Jul.Cal. (10 July 1899 greg.) at 09:35 AM in Abastumani (Tuberculosis, age 28)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dimitry Macedonsky quotes domestic news in the Governmental Herald, 1871, # 100, April 28 (May 10), page 2, on his Russian succession website:
Sy Scholfield quotes 5 AM from news report in Wiener Zeitung, 14 May 1871, p. 1: "Rußland. Petersburg, 9. Mai. Ihre k. Hoheit die Czarewna. Großfürstin Maria Feodorowna ist — wie bereits telegraphisch signalisirt wurde — heute Morgens 5 Uhr in Tsarskoe-Selo von einem Prinzen entbunden worden. Der Neugeborne hat den Namen Georg erhaltm." (Russia. Petersburg, May 9th. Her Royal Highness the Czarina Maria Feodorovna -- as informed by telegraph -- was delivered of a prince in Tsarskoe-Selo this morning at five o'clock. The newborn was named Georg).
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Tuberculosis
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Holstein-Gottorp-Romanov)