Georg Wilhelm, Prince of Nassau-Weilburg
|Birthname||Georg Wilhelm Belgicus|
|born on||18 December 1760 at 20:45 (= 8:45 PM )|
|Place||The Hague, Netherlands, 52n06, 4e18|
|Timezone||LMT m4e18 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°30' 09°09 Asc. 24°34'|
Hereditary Prince of Nassau-Weilburg as the oldest child and first son of Karl Christian, Prince of Nassau-Weilburg, and his wife, Princess Carolina.
He died in Honselaarsdijk on 27 May 1762, aged 17 months.
- child->parent relationship with Carolina, Princess of Orange-Nassau (born 28 February 1743)
- sibling relationship with Amalie, Princess of Nassau-Weilburg (born 6 August 1776)
- sibling relationship with Augusta Maria, Princess of Nassau-Weilburg (born 6 February 1764)
- sibling relationship with Friedrich Wilhelm, Prince of Nassau-Weilburg (born 25 October 1768)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelm Ludwig, Prince of Nassau-Weilburg (born 12 December 1761)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelmine Luise, Princess of Nassau-Weilburg (born 28 September 1765)
Sy Scholfield quotes news report from "Leeuwarder courant," 24 December 1760, p. 2: "'s Gravenhage den 19 December. Gifteren avond quartier voor negen uuren is Haare Doorlugtige Hoogheid de Regeerende Vorftin van Naffau-Weilburg, van een welgefchapen PRINS gelukkig in t' Kraambed bevallen."
(The Hague, 19 December. Yesterday evening at a quarter to nine o'clock Her Highness the Princess of Nassau-Weilburg happily gave birth to a PRINCE).
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 17 months)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Nassau-Weilburg)