|Birthname||Mark Daniel Gearan|
|born on||19 September 1956 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||Gardner, Massachusetts, 42n35, 72w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°49' 23°03 Asc. 15°25'|
American political operative who worked on the Dukakis campaign before becoming executive director of the Democratic Governor's Association. Of Irish background, Gearan is kindly, offbeat and well-liked by all of his staff, known for his loyalty. He has a great sense of humor, of the ridiculous at the same time that he appears the epitome of button-down propriety.
When he was 12, Mark's dad died, leaving him devastated. He became senior class president, debate champ and organist and the winner of a scholarship to Harvard, from where he graduated cum laude in 1978.
As a political operative, he became one of governor Bill Clinton's inner circle. He was offered the post of campaign manager but turned down the dream-job to be at the side of his wife for her high-risk pregnancy. With his help, she stayed in bed until term and successfully had a healthy baby girl, Madeleine. Gearan returned to White House employment as Deputy Director of the administration on the transition team.
- Social : End a program of study 1978 (Graduated from Harvard, cum laude)
- Work : New Job January 1993 in Washington (White House Deputy Chief of Staff, five months)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Well-liked)
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age 12 when father died)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Political operative)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democrat)