|born on||12 September 1916 at 08:40 (= 08:40 AM )|
|Place||Lyon, France, 45n45, 4e51|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°12' 25°27 Asc. 15°41'|
French Air Force pilot. Rising through the ranks, he was a Lieutenant 1940, Captain 1943, Commandant 1946, Lt.-Colonel 1951, General 1960. Gauthier became the Administrator of Air-France 1973-81.
He married 2/10/1939; divorced and made a second marriage on 6/26/1984. He died 3/03/1996, Salon de Provence, France.
- Work : New Career 1940 (Lieutenant of Air Force)
- Work : Gain social status 1943 (Captain)
- Work : Gain social status 1946 (Commandant)
- Work : Gain social status 1951 (Lt.-Colonel)
- Work : Gain social status 1960 (General)
- Work : New Job 1973 (Administrator of Air-France, eight years)
- Death, Cause unspecified 3 March 1996 at 12:00 noon in Salon de Provence, France (Age 79)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.32, 7/1996
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Administrator of Air-France)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)