Gauss, Carl Friedrich
|born on||30 April 1777 at 08:18:45 (= 08:18:45 AM )|
|Place||Brunswick, Germany, 52n16, 10e31|
|Timezone||LMT m10e31 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°13' 05°16 Asc. 14°39'|
German mathematician and physical scientist who contributed significantly to many fields, including number theory, algebra, statistics, analysis, differential geometry, geodesy, geophysics, electrostatics, astronomy and optics.
Sometimes referred to as the Princeps mathematicorum (Latin, "the Prince of Mathematicians" or "the foremost of mathematicians") and "greatest mathematician since antiquity", Gauss had a remarkable influence in many fields of mathematics and science and is ranked as one of history's most influential mathematicians.
He died 23 February 1855.
Birth time unknown. Starkman rectified it to 8.18.45 LMT
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Traits : Personality : Perfectionist
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (6 Kids)
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Numbers
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Problem Solving
- Notable : Famous : First in Field
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure