Gaston, Duc D'Orleans
|born on||25 April 1608 at 09:28 (= 09:28 AM )|
|Place||Fontainebleau, France, 48n24, 2e42|
|Timezone||LMT m2e42 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°21' 12°23 Asc. 20°49'|
French aristocracy, the fifth child and third son of Henry IV and Marie de Medici. Weak and treacherous, he was privy to intrigues and betrayal. With a feline charm, he enjoyed a frivolous life-style, and often went to gay bars in disguise. Indecisive and short tempered, Prince Gaston always made every effort to escape responsibility.
In August 1626, he married Marie de Bourbon-Montpensier; she died giving birth. He married Marguerite de Lorraine in 1632; she had three daughters and a short-lived son.
Gaston died of a stroke on 2/02/1660, age 51.
- Relationship : Marriage 1632 (Second wife, Marguerite de Lorraine)
Martin Harvey, Nativitas I, quotes the records of Dr. Jean Heroard (9:30 AM LAT)
- Traits : Body : Constitution sensitive (Weak)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Extravagant (Frivolous)
- Traits : Personality : Temper (Short tempered)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (First wife)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four, three daughters and one son)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Son died)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Terminal)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)