|born on||18 June 1986 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Béziers, France, 43n21, 3e15|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°46' 02°38 Asc. 02°00'|
French professional tennis player, he won a Bronze medal for Men's doubles tennis at the 2012 Olympics. Born 15 days after Raphael Nadal, they have always opponents since their early years. Gasquet won the tournament "Les Petits As" in 1999, Nadal in 2000. While Gasquet reached the semi-final on grass (Wimbledon 2007, defeated by Andy Murray), Nadal became a super champion on clay, winning Roland-Garros. Surnamed "Le Mozart du tennis", he reached the semi-final at the 2013 US Open, defeated by... Nadal.
Born the same day: Ukrainian chess master Andrei Volokitine (18 June 1986, Lviv).
Born 1 day after: Cuban pole vaulter Lazaro Borges (19 June 1986, La Havane).
- associate relationship with Grosjean, Sébastien (born 29 May 1978)
- business associate/partner relationship with Bruguera, Sergi (born 16 January 1971)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Nadal, Rafael (born 3 June 1986)
- Work : Prize 4 August 2012 in London (Olympic Bronze medal for Men's doubles tennis)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marc Brun quotes Didier Ghislain.
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Bronze)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship