|born on||22 December 1918 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°42' 26°48 Asc. 21°06'|
Italian writer of women's pages in the '60s and '70s. Very noted in Italy, she wrote under the name of "Candid," answering women's letters about social themes of the time such as divorce, abortion, drugs, feminine rights. Basically, Gasperini was a voice for what women were thinking. She was known for great humanity in her answers to her fans, though some attacked her for being anti-conformist. She also wrote stories, poetry, novels and humor, with successful books.
Gasperini came from an anti-Fascist family with four brothers who were partisans (fighting the fascists) who died together in an ambush. She married Mino Gasperini on 6/23/1941; three kids. Their first child died at a few months age from war-time bombing.
She died of a heart attack 1/07/1979.
- sibling relationship with Gasparetto, Irineu (born 28 April 1953)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Datanotizie No.30, 3/2000
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Womens pages)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Humor
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Four brothers)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Brothers died in ambush)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (First child died after bombing)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Terminal)