|born on||30 November 1938 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Paesana, Italy, 44n41, 7e16|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°58' 15°26 Asc. 04°09'|
Italian engineer and administrator. He worked on technical problems, production and marketing in the computer field for Olivetti, General Electric and Honeywell Systems Italia, 1962-1973. In 1976 he joined Fiat as an assistant to the manager, becoming the manager of the new initiatives division in 1979.
Staying within the corporation, Garuzzo has served as vice-chairman, central manager, manager of research and strategies and assistant manager of the diesel activities. Since 1990 he has been chairman of the Fiat Auto S.p.A. and group coordinator of the Group’s Industrial Policy and since 1992 the chief operating officer.
Garuzzo was educated with a degree in electronic engineering from the Politecnico di Torino in 1961.
- Work : New Career 1962 (General Electric and Honeywell Systems Italia, 11 years)
- Work : New Job 1979 (Fiat assistant manager)
- Work : Gain social status 1979 (Fiat, Manager of new initiatives)
- Work : New Job 1990 (Fiat chairman)
- Work : New Job 1992 (Chief operating officer)
- Social : End a program of study 1961 (Politecnico di Torino)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol. 4
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Engineer : Electrical
- Vocation : Engineer : Industrial