|Birthname||Garrincha, Manuel Dos Santos|
|born on||18 October 1933 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Magé (Rio de Janeiro), Brazil, 22s3910, 43w0226|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°57' 19°02 Asc. 28°52'|
Brazilian soccer player known as one of the greatest of all time; very popular with soccer fans. In spite of being physically unique with curved legs, the left bent inward and the right shorter and curved outward, Garrincha was the greatest dribbler in the history of the sport. He was twice a world champion, in 1958 and 1962.
Called "Mane," short for Manuel, Garrincha played 60 games for the Brazilian team, beginning in 1955. He had only one defeat, which came during the 1966 World Cup in Liverpool, England. His last appearance on the field was December 1982. Reportedly plagued by numerous personal problems including alcoholism throughout much of his life, Garrincha died 1/20/1983, Rio de Janeiro.
- Work : New Career 1955 (Play soccer professionally)
- Work : Prize 1958 (World Championship)
- Work : Prize 1962 (Second World Championship)
- Work : Lose social status 1966 (Only defeat)
Marcello Borges quotes B.C. 12/1995. (A recent biography was well researched but gave the date of 10/28/1933; apparently a misprint as he was one of 13 children.) Pau Grande is a small town near Mage (Rio de Janeiro).
Sy Scholfield quotes birth certificate online (same data as given by Borges): http://www.abi.org.br/certidao-de-nascimento-de-mane-garrincha/
- Traits : Personality : Loved by all (Popular)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Legs (Minor deformity)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Lifestyle : Work : Loves job
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Played to within one mo. of death)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Soccer team)
- Vocation : Sports : Soccer (Well-known)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Two World Championships)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession