|born on||14 December 1946 at 09:27 (= 09:27 AM )|
|Place||Mumbai, India, 18n58, 72e50|
|Timezone||IST h5e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°34' 05°37 Asc. 24°43'|
Indian politician and noted family, the second son of Indira Ghandi and grandson of Jawaharlal Nehru. He served as M.P. for only six months and as one of the General Secretaries of the Congress Party for barely ten days before his sudden death, leaving a vacuum that his grieving mother and her supporters hoped that his brother Rajiv would fill. On 6/23/1980 he was flying in a daredevil stunt over New Delhi when he lost control of his Pitts aerobatic bi-plane and it crashed.
- parent->child relationship with Gandhi, Varun (born 13 March 1980)
- child->parent relationship with Gandhi, Indira (born 19 November 1917)
- spouse relationship with Gandhi, Maneka (born 26 August 1956). Notes: 1974-1980
- has other family relationship with Nehru, Jawaharlal (born 14 November 1889). Notes: Grandfather / grandson
B.R. in hand from Frank C. Clifford; in May 2004, Sy Scholfield writes: Sanjay Gandhi. Born 14 November 1946, 9:27AM, Delhi. NB: Ed Steinbrecher quotes "INFO NOTED ON RAJIV GANDHI'S BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT" for same data but time of 4:27AM IST. However, Frank Clifford confirms that 9:27AM is correct time: "Sanjay, again from Rajiv's baby book, was born 09.27 (24 Capr) (Ed obviously made a typo of '4' for '9')." The book by Katherine Frank, "Indira: The Life of Indira Nehru Gandhi" (Boston/NY: Houghton Mifflin, 2002), states that Sanjay was born at 9:30AM.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom, granddad)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second son)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (M.P.)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ private