|born on||12 January 1972 at 17:05 (= 5:05 PM )|
|Place||Delhi, India, 28n40, 77e13|
|Timezone||IST h5e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°22' 04°25 Asc. 14°03'|
Indian politician, daughter of Congress president Sonia Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi an is the granddaughter of former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi. Married to jewelry exporter Robert Vadra, she has two children.
In the 2004 elections she was her mother's campaign manager. She has denied that she herself is interested in politics but many analysts say that she is a natural leader and inspiring speaker.
She married Robert Vadra, a businessman from Delhion 18 February 1999 in a traditional Hindu ceremony. They have two children, Raihan and Miraya.
- parent->child relationship with Gandhi, Miraya Vadra (born 24 June 2002)
- parent->child relationship with Gandhi, Rehan Rajiv Vadra (born 29 August 2000)
- child->parent relationship with Gandhi, Rajiv (born 20 August 1944)
- child->parent relationship with Gandhi, Sonia (born 9 December 1946)
- sibling relationship with Gandhi, Rahul (born 19 June 1970)
- has other family relationship with Gandhi, Indira (born 19 November 1917). Notes: grandparent
Sy Scholfield writes further: Indian astrologer, Sri. Chandra Hari (a.k.a "Jyotisha") states the time came from a printed source, which he does not name (http://www.kerala.com/astrology/HTM/electindia.htm): "Mrs. Priyanka Gandhi. Two data is under print as representing her birth 11 January 1971, 1400 IST ... giving place as Delhi." BUT please note this webpage also gives two different times of birth for Sonia Gandhi (neither are correct) !! This page (http://vivekrk.8k.com/gandhi.html) gives Priyanka's data as "11 January 1971 in Delhi." but with "Sagittarius Sun sign and Taurus Ascendant ". But that should be a Capricorn Sun !!! Guess they are using vedic Astrology ???
Wikipedia online gives: "Priyanka Gandhi (January 11, 1971-) is an Indian politician. She was born in Delhi to Sonia and Rajiv Gandhi. She is the granddaughter of the late Prime Minister of India, Mrs. Indira Gandhi. She has been married to Robert Vadra."
On 2 December 2014, a user emailed a link to an Indian website which contains a precise report from hospital records, see screen copy at the right. Date 12 June 1971, time 5:05 pm has been accepted as Rodden Rating AA.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (leading Indian family, the Gandhis)
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics (campaign manager for mother in 2004)