|born on||12 September 1957 at 07:45 (= 07:45 AM )|
|Place||Caines, Italy, 46n42, 11e10|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°14' 22°52 Asc. 10°01'|
Italian homicide; the serial killer of six people on 3/22/1996. Luca Nobile was suspected of the murders and was arrested and jailed. When it was found out that the killer was Gamper, he shot himself to death on 3/01/1997 and Nobile was released.
Gamper's background was dreadful. His mother was insane and his brother a suicide; the entire family ranged from strange to demented. Gamper himself was a misanthrope, hated Italian, hated the police and was often in trouble.
- compare to chart of Nobile, Luca (born 7 November 1971)
Bordoni quotes Gigi Stocchi for B.C. in Datanotizie No.7, 5/1996
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Mother insane)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Brother commited suicide)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Six people)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Shot himself)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Misfit (Misanthrope)